Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Cards

We are in full swing of fundraising for my daughter's exchange trip to Japan this summer.  Our local library has offered to allow my daughter to put a small basket of things to sell at the desk of the library.  We've been wracking our brains trying to figure out what to sell and how to make it small, since the high school is already selling candy bars there, so we can't do any food items.  We finally decided to put a small basket of homemade cards for sale for $2 each.

We spent Saturday making cards together (thanks to Stampin' Up consultant for sharing some of her stamps and her Big Shot!) and here are the results. 














Sorry the last ones are sideways.  I can't figure out why they won't rotate.  I've never had a problem, but my internet is going really slow right now, so I think that's the problem.  Sorry!  Hope you enjoy!  If you live in the area of Grangeville, ID, stop in the library to buy some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!