Monday, September 21, 2015

Dream Journal

It's so easy to feel disappointed when a dream you have doesn't happen.  Whether you are working your own business, trying to lose weight, or really anything in life that you are trying to do!  I found this quote this morning, and thought it fit into what I've been working on myself: a Dream Journal.
This last week, I've started a Dream Journal.  I'm trying to be more positive and focused on achieving my dreams.  I've just opened a Word Document on my computer, where I spend most of my time while I'm working, and titled it Dreams and Goals.  Then I put bullets into a list form, and started to add. 

Some dreams are very specific, like "Earn $_____ a month."  Others are more vague, but I know I would love to do them, like "Give sports teams food when I want to."  This one came from sitting all day at my daughter's tournament and I enjoyed giving the girls granola bars between matches.  I would just love to be able to do that whenever I felt the urge, with money not being an issue. 

I revisit my list each day, and really think positively that I can achieve these Dreams and Goals.  Do you have dreams and goals that seem like they may never happen?  Well, what's stopping you?  If you had a focused list, I know that it will happen - someday!  I would love to help you make your financial dreams come true - We can dream more and achieve more together!  Join Me!  Want to join me on my weight loss goals?  I've recently lost 35 pounds and would love to coach you to that too - Weight Loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!