Friday, January 15, 2016

"Purple Cow" Book Review

I read the book, "Purple Cow" by Seth Godin on a recommendation of another direct selling leader in my company.  I was so excited that "Purple Cow" was available through our library system to check out for free!  Well, I'm here to say, that you will need to buy this book here, because you will want to really absorb this entire book.  I wanted to take in each and every word, and ended up having library fines for this book, because I just couldn't return it until I had read the entire book.


I thought this book was going to give me some answers about how to run my business better.  You know, the specifics.  I thought it would tell me step-by-step how to make my business stand out above the others.  Unfortunately, that's not exactly what this book did.  However, it will change how you work and think about your business. The "Purple Cow" will help you look for ways to stand above the rest and be remarkable.

You  will need to own your own copy of the book, for sure!  I had to read a section, then put it down and think about it and how it applied to my business.  Although this book isn't long or even complicated by any means you will want to take each section of the book little by little and really digest it.  If you own your own business or are part of a planning or design team for any business, you will want this book for your own as well as all of your co-worker's.  This is definitely a must have book for all direct sellers as well as small and large business owners and operators!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!