Tuesday, September 27, 2016

College Happy Mail

With two kids in college, both away for the first time this year, I've been trying to send them Happy Mail on occasion.  This is one of the first ones I sent.  I always comb thru all the boxed candies at the Dollar Tree for idea of candy to mail out to them.  I wanted to send chocolate, but with the warm weather in and out, I didn't want to mail chocolate that would melt so thought that Cow Tales would work.

I literally, put the address label on the back of the box, the message sticker on the front and then popped it into the mail. As long as it weighs less than 13 ounces, you can mail it General postage.

 My message said: "A little reminder of your routes: The Cow/Dairy State!" We have only lived in Idaho for five years, but before that, we were always in Wisconsin.  I thought this was fun. 

If you wanted to send this for your customers in Direct Sales, you could say: "I'm not telling a TALE, you're and awesome hostess! Thank you!"

I personally don't care for Cow Tales very much, but both of my kids that received them, raved about them!! Plus it's so fun to get this in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!